Starting to use Shadowbox JS

Max

Starting to use Shadowbox JS

Max
Hey guys!

I am very interested in shadowbox JS and i just payed $20 as well to use it commercially for my own photography website.

Here is my problem. I need to use Shadowbox JS as a slider on  a page that has different Virtual tours "htmls & swf" in it.

What do I do to tell the plugin to work as a iframe? How do i basically turn in into a slider with little slide arrows or something?

Any help would be helpful!

I have successfully put one virtual tour on my page but it works a pop up box, and i need it to be an actual slider.

Thanks!

-Max