Stop Shadowbox for iPhone and iPad

Morten
G’day all,

This is my first post here. I would like to know if there is a way to stop Shadowbox from triggering when accessed by an iPhone or iPad?

We produce Virtual Tours and Shadowbox is an ideal accompaniment to our product. Due to the fact that iDevices cannot view Flash, we also produce iPhone and iPad specific versions of our Tours. These are designed to perfectly fit the pixels available on those devices. We have a script that redirects users to the appropriate version of the Tour.

Here is an example without Shadowbox;

http://www.trueview.com.au/ventura/

And here with Shadowbox;

http://trueview.com.au/property/ventura-homes/

If you are also able to access these from an iDevice - you will see that the second link is not desirable as it messes up our design.

Would be great to know if there is an easy way to stop iDevices from triggering Shadowbox.

Thanks,

Morten