Strange GET request when using shadowbox

Strange GET request when using shadowbox

szimek
Hi,

I'm using shadowbox with rails app and got strange problem.

I've got a link to an image file that's in public folder, so rails itself isn't used when displaying this file without using shadowbox.

However if I add rel="shadowbox" to the link I can see in Firebug that a GET request is sent:
"http://localhost:3000/admin/news/23/undefined" when the current url is "http://localhost:3000/admin/news/23/edit".

Any idea what can be wrong? Is shadowbox referencing any files inside the js code? I already had to change all "images/..." to "/images/..." to get images correctly loaded, maybe there's still something wrong there?

Thanks in advance

Re: Strange GET request when using shadowbox

szimek
Forgot to add that I'm using shadowbox with prototype 1.6.0.2