Strange problem after changing skin and title style

Strange problem after changing skin and title style

petegoose
Hi. I have modified that shadowbox.js file so that the title appears under the image.
the code looks like this:

I have also changed the style for #shadowbox_title and #shadowbox_title_inner so that the div will allow more than one line of text
code:
#shadowbox_title {
        padding: 0;
        overflow: hidden;
        background-color: #fff;
}
#shadowbox_title_inner {
        line-height: 120%;
        font-size: 12px;
        white-space: nowrap;
        padding: 10px 0 4px 8px;
        color: #000;

}

However, a problem has occurred. It all works ok except one thing. On first loading of shadowbox everything is in order, but if you click to the next image in a gallery, or choose another image on the page, when shadowbox opens again the box is smaller, even for the same image. The only reason I can think for this is that because the title div does have a set height, but I'm no expert at code.