Stuck "loading..."

Greg
I successfully implemented shadowbox on a site using jquery a few weeks ago.  Since that time I've deployed it a few additional times with the same success.  Recently though I ran into a problem.  With the exact same implementation, but different host (Hostway), shadowbox gets stuck on the loading screen indefinitely.  It works perfectly on other hosts, even locally via dreamweaver, but for some reason it freezes on loading with this particular host.

I'm at a loss as to what the issue could be.  The exact same site / code published to another host works just fine... and there's not a case-sensitive issue in the code / file paths on the problematic host.

Anybody have a clue off the top of their head?

Thanks!

Re: Stuck

Christine
Hi Greg, did you ever fine the answer to this problem? Please advise if you have.. I am having the same problem :(

Re: Stuck "loading..."

Joel
I think I've figured it out!

Anyone else having this issue try the following:

1. Permissions for your linked images must be "644" (do in FTP file info OR cpanel's file manager)
2. Make sure that your extensions are lowercase (ie .jpg not .JPG)

Re: Stuck "loading..."

Chris T.
This is happening to me. You can see it here: http://www.bulletproofsoulmusic.com/gallery.html

FTP image permissions show 0644. File names are correct. Used to work. Now it doesn't.

HELP!