Targeting the main window

otheroom
I'm using Shadowbox 2 to bring up an HTML page that part of the site I'm designing. If I put href links in that page the links (as expected) will open in the Shadowbox window.

I would like to be able to put a link in the Shadowbox page that will cause the Shadowbox window to close and have the main window go to the linked URL.

Is there a way to form a link that will target the main window?

Re: Targeting the main window

Wizzud
< a href=' ... ' target='_top'>....</ a>

or target='_parent', whichever is more appropriate.

Re: Targeting the main window

otheroom
That was far too simple, I was expecting to need some bit of javascript to do it.

Thanks :)

Re: Targeting the main window

cybil
It does not work for IE7