Title as a footer

T.-2
Hi all, I am implementing shadowbox in my site,
and I would like to move all the info to the bottom of the page, as a footer.

Is this possible, and if so, can someone explain me how?
Would be really nice!

Next to this I am searching for a way to have the info of an image not as an title tag,
but as an cation div, just as lightwindow. This question has been asked before, but no answer there...

Thanks in advance for your help,

T.

Re: Title as a footer

DerDings

Re: Title as a footer

T.-2
Dear DerDings,

Thanks for your reply.
I have seen this message, and when you look at lndrs.com, you'll see I already did this.

But I was wondering whether it is possible to move the title to the bottom of the page, as a footer.

Re: Title as a footer

DerDings

Ah, T., no i got it...

In this case you just have to modify the shadowbox.css; look for #shadowbox_title change the position to something like that:

#shadowbox_title{
	position:fixed;
	border:1px solid black;
	background-color:#222222;
	bottom:.5em;
	left:1em;
	right:1em;
	margin:auto;
	text-align:center;
}
#shadowbox_title_inner{
	color:#aaaaaa;
}

The important things are the position:fixed; and the bottom:, left: and right:.

position:fixed;
takes the titlebox out of the document's flow and the
bottom
,
left
and
right
are positioning it absolute to the viewport.

HTH Der Dings

Re: Title as a footer

T.-2
DerDings, that worked like a charm!