Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

Ewal
I'd like to be able to add a button that allows users to toggle between showing the resized and the full-size-with-drag version of a large photo.  Kind of like the magnifying glass toolbar button does here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ewalnet/RoadTrip2008/photo#5224589035941803378

The informative message that appears when in magified view helps with novice users as well, I think.

Anyone have any ideas?  I currently have a checkbox on the page that lets people choose beforehand which mode they want to be in, but I'd like to allow them to change modes while an images is being displayed.

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

That's a nice feature! I will look into adding this for the next release.

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

Ian Pullens
I would love that feature!
when do you think we can see that?

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

okeedoak
I, too, like this idea. Even better would be to provide a magnification slider for sizes between 'fit-in-window' and 100%. Sort of like http://www.zoomify.com/

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

mikeytown2
I would also like to see this

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

no64
Me too,......

I think, I saw that feature with the highslide box too - clicking on the resized Image in the box, expanded it to origial size and draggable.

But it could also be a button beneath the close button - that would be really nice

Re: Toggle between resize and full-size-with-drag

Corey
adding my vote... I'm currently looking for a way to do this.