Triggering Shadowbox from code, not click.

Triggering Shadowbox from code, not click.

Soporose
Hi all.

I've never used a lightbox before and have been doing some research. Shadowbox seems to have some impressive features. But before I spend time installing and learning it, I wonder if this is possible...

My most immediate need is to have a lightbox triggered from code, not from a mouse click.

The code is classic asp detecting the visitor's browser (useragent), and under certain conditions I'll want to trigger a lightbox with HTML content.

Don't let the reference to "asp" stop you from responding -- if you know how to trigger a Shadowbox from any code I should be able to adapt.

Possible?

TIA

 - Soporose

Re: Triggering Shadowbox from code, not click.

Wizzud
Yes.
See first Shadowbox.open example under Usage, Advanced.