Quantcast

Use image to click to shadowbox movie

kobaltjones
I am trying to figure out how I make an image the clickable link so that someone can go straight to the movie.
This first pic shows the pictures and the names on the posts. I want users to click the picture and have it direct them to the post where the shadowbox movie shows up. I can embed a youtube video easy and it looks ok, but Shadowbox makes everything look much better.

Here is where I am right now. It shows the persons name and gives a title to click on then they see the movie. Please Help!!!