Quantcast

VS2008 - JScript intellisense error

Timeslice
When dropping the link to shadowbox.js into the HEAD section of an ASP.NET webform, visual studio 2008 throws and error and launches the script debugger.

The error listed in the VS2008 error list is:
Warning 1 Error updating JScript IntelliSense: H:\DOWNLOAD\WebDropDownStyling20100215\WebDropDownStyling20100215\WebDropDownStyling\shadowbox\shadowbox.js: Object doesn't support this property or method @ 16:11064 H:\DOWNLOAD\WebDropDownStyling20100215\WebDropDownStyling20100215\WebDropDownStyling\WebForm1.aspx 1 1 WebDropDownStyling

Re: VS2008 - JScript intellisense error

Are you using the latest version of the script? If so, what object is it referring to?

RE: VS2008 - JScript intellisense error

Timeslice

When the script is included, the VS2008 JIT debugger pops up.

Once the link is in the ASP.NET content page (IE: a content page which is a child form of a master page in VS2008), almost any edit in the page causes the JIT debugger to pop up.  FWIW, I notice the same problem when dropping a link in to the current JQuery script.

A workaround I didn’t try was to load the script link at runtime.  If you have Visual Studio 2008, it would be interesting to replicate what I am doing.  If you have VS2008, let me know and I’ll provide some detail on reproducing the problem.

Are you using the latest version of the script? If so, what object is it referring to?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/VS2008-JScript-intellisense-error-tp4628482p4629568.html
To unsubscribe from VS2008 - JScript intellisense error, click here.