Video showing in incorrect location

lchuck
I'm VERY new to ShadowBox and jquery, so bear with me on this.  I setup a simple test page on my site and was able to get ShadowBox working fine, but when I try and integrate it into a video page sent over by the site designer, my video shows up in the wrong location at the bottom of the page, instead of in the overlay area.  Here's a link to the page:  http://www.snapstone.com/ss_instructions-page2.html

Can someone take a peek at the page's code and let me know what's going on?  I really appreciate any help!

(Note:  The HTML code for the above page was generated by a graphic designer who uses an outdated tool for development, so the code seems messy to me.  Sorry for that!)

Re: Video showing in incorrect location

Wizzud
Try giving your document a valid DOCTYPE - Shadowbox will only work reliably (cross-browser) in non-quirks mode.

Re: Video showing in incorrect location

lchuck
That did it.  Thanks a million!