Watermark or LOGO on video media player ?

Watermark or LOGO on video media player ?

canalcasting
Hello Everyone.. I have spent nearly hours.. trying to get this to work.. but I can't seems to find a solution.
I see how to insert the watermark or logo in a embeded video, but  I just don't understand who to get a watermark on the video player that takes the whole page ....

example here :  http://sivel.net/2008/02/shadowbox-js/

If you click on any sample, or on the google video ( I use the same style except I use my own flv video )

you can see the media player becomes primary and the rest and darker.. Only when you close, we go back to the main page...

Well IT is in this style that I can't get the watermark or logo ? Any suggestion ?

THanks