Quantcast

When linking to an external page, SB opens and follows link.

When linking to an external page, SB opens and follows link.

Dunnyx3
On any of the recent live single links I've set them up to open into Zippyshare, but when opened it closes out almost immediately and goes to Zippyshare.

http://www.dunnyx3.com/

3AM - Freak You [<a rel="shadowbox[3.01.10]" href="http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/26164002/file.html" target="_blank">DL</a>]

I'm assuming that Zippyshare itself is forcing the browser to it's own website.

Is there any way I can force it to stop following to the original website?

Re: When linking to an external page, SB opens and follows link.

No way to prevent that I'm afraid. If the site you're displaying doesn't want to be displayed in a Shadowbox (iframe) then they can easily detect it and redirect the browser to a non-iframed version of the site.