Where can I change the background-color?

Where can I change the background-color?

spiritwalker
I am using shadowbox media viewer plugin for Joomla.

It works so far very good.

But one Question: where can I change the background-color from the shadowbox (black at the moment to white)??? U tried many things but nothing worked!!

I have two CSS-Files:
1) /public_html/plugins/system/shadowbox/shadowbox.css
2) /public_html/plugins/system/shadowbox/resources/shadowbox.css

Tried in both to change the background-color, but nothing worked.

Does anyone have an idea on how to change this?
Thanks in advance!

Andy

Re: Where can I change the background-color?

ltooz
Hello Andy,
 I changed the color of the overlay in the JS file, not the css.
You can check out this (go to css3, after css3, it will show you how to change the overlay color).

Cheers,

Louis

AW: Where can I change the background-color?

spiritwalker
Hello Louis

Thanks for your answer, but I need to change the background-color and not the overlay-color!
Regards.
Andy

Re: AW: Where can I change the background-color?

ltooz
background color is in the shadowbox.css, I think I changed my background so it has a light blue color so it could read the text file.
http://www.ltooz.com/download/shadowbox303css.txt

modify this line for any color you want

#sb-body,#sb-loading{background-color:#AFC7C7;}

Hope this is the correct one.

Louis