Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

no64
I just downloaded version 3.0
and wonder where the folder "scr/skin" is gone?

How do I make my own skin in the new version and how do I "load" it?
Doesn't it work like this anymore:

<script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.loadSkin('classic', 'src/skin'); Shadowbox.loadLanguage('en', 'src/lang'); Shadowbox.loadPlayer(['flv', 'html', 'iframe', 'img', 'qt', 'swf', 'wmp'], 'src/player'); window.onload = function(){ Shadowbox.init(); }; </script>

Re: Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

I killed all of the load* methods because they were too clumsy and required too much setup. Please read the Changelog for some idea of what has changed in this release. And be sure to read the manual for instructions on how to set up the code in version 3.

Re: Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

BTW, another advantage of removing the loadSkin method in particular is that we can now start initializing Shadowbox as soon as the DOM is ready instead of waiting for the window.onload event to fire. This provides much better performance for pages that have a lot of assets (images, css, etc.)

Re: Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

no64
Yes, I know the other versions and also the manual and got it to work pretty well with an own skin.
I wasn't just sure about the new version, cause I couldn't find any Demo files with all possible settings .... it would be a good thing to have some for "noncoder" like me.... cause this is the best "Box" ever.

Re: Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

Juergen
Michael -

The link to the changelog is dead. Got a new one?

Re: Where is the "loadSkin" in Version 3.0 ?

Sorry 'bout that. It's working again.