Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

frogger
Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help. For some reason when I move the scroll bar on my page the shadowbox in this example moves higher. I notice on the home page ( http://www.mjijackson.com/shadowbox/ ) all the examples there are fixed and centered.

My problem page is here if anyone has an idea.

http://www.frogger.com.au/brightsparks/test2.htm

Thanks
Frogger

Re: Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

Wizzud
In this part of the documentation ...

http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/support.html#browsers

... note the phrase "Quirks mode is not supported in any browser...".

You need to give your document a valid doctype!

Re: Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

frogger
Thanks for getting back to me. It was just a matter of adding the below at the top.

Can I assume this is the correct doctype ?

Re: Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

zulaica
Yes, that is a correct and valid DOCTYPE.

Re: Why does my page scroll moving the shadowbox ?

frogger
Thanks very much for all your help