calling shadowbox from Flash AS3

gunsoftommy
I've search this forum and seen this topic, but didn't find a solution yet. I'm trying to call shadowbox from flash as3. My flash file contains a button that when clicked will call my shadowbox, which will display an html with a specified height and width. I'm new to shadowbox and as3. can anyone show me an example of this scripting? thanks

Re: calling shadowbox from Flash AS3

gunsoftommy
come on, there's got to be someone out there who has successfully done this. It seems simple enough. I'm new to AS3 and even newer to Shadowbox and terrible with java. Please help me and the rest of the shadowbox community get a handle on this!