changing navigation buttons styles and size

changing navigation buttons styles and size

nmthul
I am trying to change the height that SB will allow for button images, I've figured out how to affect the button images(backgrounds) that are being displayed, but they are being cut off at the original height of the old buttons. My reason for wanting to affect this height is to make navigation on the SB mobile-device friendly as the current layout is too small for that application.

Could someone tell me if this is change in the CSS or the JS file - also, what styles or code I would need to change?

Thank you