close button doesn't work

gswartz
We have a wordpress multi site and one of our client sites uses the shadowbox js file - http://www.executive-directions.com/clients/  When clicking on one of the links like "Engage us on a market survey" (near the middle of the page) the close X doesn't work.  I'm not sure why.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Re: close button doesn't work

dt192
it works for me, i'm using chrome, what browser are you using?

Re: close button doesn't work

gswartz
We figured out the issue.  We had two references to the shadowbox js file and two init calls.  Got that cleaned up and it's working fine now.  Thnx.