close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

paddiii
hello,

i'm loading an inline page into the shadowbox. how can i close the shadowbox by clicking a link at the loaded page?

for example i have some pictures at the loaded page. well i added a onclick="Shadowbox.close();"-event at every pic but i always get the error, that Shadowbox is undefined.

is there any way to close the shadowbox with an onclick event at the loaded inline page?

thanks and regards,
paddiii

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

FEB-2
Hi,

to close the Shadowbox from the iframe content, i just used the following code in the link
<a onclick="self.parent.Shadowbox.close();">Button to Close</a>

regards
Feb

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

neocorps
Thx m8, i needed this.

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

dirty bird
man you guys are freakin sweet. im a designer and through the use of this forum im showing up the "developers" who regularly tell me this can't be done.

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

Steven-J Hubbard
Nice one!!! Thanks I needed that as well.
f.

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

f.
thank you so much, perfect!

Re: close shadowbox from a loaded inline page?

Maud
In which file do you have to put this code? :

Sorry if this is a stupid question - I´m very new to this :)

Best regards
Maud