clost button on top left corner - how?

fuyan
hey!
thanks for this amazing js script. I use it for images and inlines as well and i works gr8!

I'm using the newest version (3.0.3)
and I'd like to put close button in the top-left corner but i'm having difficulties.

i obviously had search before.

thank!

Re: clost button on top left corner - how?

HenzeBerkheij
then you did not search hard enough, there are several threads about the closebutton..and there is also a blog somewhere that says howto....

Re: clost button on top left corner - how?

fuyan
all i found is that
http://www.shadowbox-js.com/forum.html#nabble-td2974370

"window.parent.Shadowbox.close(); "

i really don't know where to put it because i didn't find it in the JS file