Quantcast

confused re text

evansforsyth
Beautiful program--looking forward to using it!

Really a basic question, reflecting my elementary knowledge!

When setting up a resized large image:
This is Alt

The "title" parameter makes sense--it goes above the image
The "alt" parameter makes sense--it creates a tool tip
But the "text" parameter does not do what I'd hoped for.

Is there a way to have a unique block of text below the image--for descriptions, etc.  There does not seem to be an example of this.

Thanks!

Evans

Re: confused re text

There is no text parameter on a link object. You must be talking about the "text" Shadowbox option. This does not define text that will display under an image. Instead, it defines textual messages that will be shown to the user when errors happen. It is provided for i18n support.

Re: confused re text

evansforsyth
Thanks for clearing that up.

Your animation while opening and resizing an image is most attractive and having the "title" at the top of the image is elegant!

Is there a possibility that you will be adding an additional text area below the image as well?  As near as I can tell, there can only be one line of text at the top--additional lines seem to go underneath the image.  This is a bit limiting for the use I have in mind.

Thanks for a wonderful program!

Evans