different shadowbox sizes for videos in same page

different shadowbox sizes for videos in same page

alexojedav522
Hi,

In the shadowbox-js.com index page theres three videos, dark knight, a youtube and other. Each ones opens in its own size.

In my test page: http://fireflystudiosinc.co/test/test.html if I add more hot spots that would open a video inside a shadowbox iframe, i have to stick to open size, i havnt been able to do as mentioned above. Otherwise, if I add different size videos, a large would appear cropped, the small with big frame around, etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help to accomplish this.