does not load the iframe on mobile android

does not load the iframe on mobile android

Falk
Hi,

I implement shadowbox in a TYPO3 page. unfortuantely If I am open the link with an youtube video on my android mobile browser, it is donwloading a file named *videoid*&autoplay=1.

the link actually looks as follows:

What can I do?

thanks, Falk

Re: does not load the iframe on mobile android

Walterruiz
I think scroll attribute can cause the iframe to not appear. Try a simpler version of the iframe with just the href and a width and height and see if it appears. Use this writing service for more writing help.