does not show web page

Alexander
Hi, I'm working on a web site and installed Shadowbox on http://www.actionsportshub.com/ -- it works for images:

http://www.actionsportshub.com/gallery/1/salt-creek-beach

But does not seem to work for web pages:

http://www.actionsportshub.com/user?1 --- click on "Become friends with ActionSportsHub" link under user image. It just loads overlay but nothing else. I tried playing with URL and using external URL's and it's not working.

Please help!

Re: does not show web page

Wizzud
Can I assume that you have managed to resolve this for yourself?
Because I can't see the specific link you mention. And the link I did try ("Add ActionSportsHub to your friends") seems to work okay?

Re: does not show web page

MusicalMikeD
Alexander...Have you been able to correct this problem?
I am having the same issue.