how to fix a width to the #shadowbox when loading a html page

how to fix a width to the #shadowbox when loading a html page

sporever
Hello,
(sorry for my english expression)

i need to change #shadowbox 's width to 600pxwhen it loads a .html, this is my code:

        <script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = function(){ Shadowbox.init({ width: 600}); }; </script>
External site<br>

The options have not a effect on the script, the #shadowbox have a full width of the screen.

Can i a fix this width ?

thank you

Re: how to fix a width to the #shadowbox when loading a html page

IchDu
This post was updated on .
this is the init option....

but you have to use it like this:

you can read it here:
http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/usage.html#markup

Re: how to fix a width to the #shadowbox when loading a html page

sporever
ok its work well, thank you , and sorry i am a newbie ;) I use the script for a umbro's website

thank's !!