iFrames with Shadowbox!

Elz

iFrames with Shadowbox!

Elz
This problem has been consistent and doesn't seem to change, no matter which approach I take. I've been looking extensively on this forum and elsewhere about how to get shadowbox to work with iframes. I've tried looking at these threads for help:

http://shadowbox.1309102.n2.nabble.com/shadowbox-in-iframe-question-tp2953234.html

http://shadowbox.1309102.n2.nabble.com/Shadowbox-from-an-iframe-td7247885.html;cid=1373301092957-254#a7248486

Several people post different solutions to the problem of getting an image to show up in shadowbox, instead of just linking to the full-scale image.  Apparently the solutions have worked for other people, but I'm no programmer and it just seems a little overwhelming to try and decipher which one to do.

The page in question I'm having trouble with is this: http://www.lyzarts.com/comics.html

What I need is an idiot-proof guide. :/

Re: iFrames with Shadowbox!

Jacky-2007
You should remove the line

players:  ['img', 'html', 'iframe', 'qt', 'wmp', 'swf', 'flv']

from your configuration in your head section.
Elz

Re: iFrames with Shadowbox!

Elz
That didn't do anything. :/
Aly

Re: iFrames with Shadowbox!

Aly
I am not sure if this will work, but maybe use your shadowbox script and css on this page http://www.lyzarts.com/comics/index.html instead of this page http://www.lyzarts.com/comics.html

And I would use only

<script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.init(); </script>
in your head instead of what you have. Also make sure you have the latest version of shadowbox here  http://www.shadowbox-js.com/download.html

Because I had an issue with an older version of SB.