iPhone Roaming charges?

Carbin
You've spent £40 on data in Europe. We won't charge you any more on your current bill but we'll stop the data service if you go over 50MB
My iPhone is NOT set up to have roaming enabled so there should be NO Roaming/data charges applied to my account.
I cannot do without my phone abroad so I will not turn it off, however, I HAVE NOT and HAVE NEVER switched my iPhone to enable roaming/data to be activated. I use a local WIFI network at the house I'm staying at so have no need to activate data roaming.
I've been to France with my iPhone on several occasions in the past and have never had this problem before.
The main thing is that I don't accept these charges and want to have them reimbursed to me by O2.
Has anyone had the same experience and can tell me what to do to get these charges reimbursed and somehow reset my phone not to data roam when it's not supposed to?

Re: iPhone Roaming charges?

HenzeBerkheij
i Don't think this should be in this forum...and i do not have an iPhone...but check if the option really was set to disabled...