initialHeight/initialWidth

zulaica
I've got Shadowbox's options set so that the resize animation doesn't happen. What happens, though, is that initialHeight and initialWidth are still set and then the image jumps to the width and height I set in the rel attribute. I don't recall this being an issue in the release candidate, but I could be mistaken.

Is there a way to bypass initialHeight and initialWidth or to have those values read dynamically from the rel attribute so that the image doesn't "jump" into the final dimensions after the fade-in?

Re: initialHeight/initialWidth

zulaica
I imagine there must be an easier (read: dynamic) way to do this, but a work-around I've done so far is to set the initialHeight and initialWidth as inline options in the rel attribute.

This works well enough but I'm still open to further suggestions.

Re: initialHeight/initialWidth

Hmm...it should be fairly easy to mod the code to do this. Sounds like a useful feature too. I'll look into adding this for a future release.

Re: initialHeight/initialWidth

zulaica
That would be great. I'll look into modding this as well in the meantime. Thanks!