interfers with my Javascript menu system

interfers with my Javascript menu system

6foot4
Not sure why.. and still looking for the answer. But after I added shadowbox my sites navigation now has spacing around it (below & above).

Anyone have an ideas why this would happen?

Re: interfers with my Javascript menu system

That's odd. All of Shadowbox' CSS rules are scoped so they only should apply to elements that Shadowbox appends to the DOM. Could you provide a sample page?