javascript window "hiding" flash content

javascript window "hiding" flash content

kevinAREhollo
Hello all,

First off a BIG UP to Michael for the super-clean and well-documented application. So nice!

I've run into a roadblock with my personal site, seen here.

Notice when you click on the "video" button (no, you won't see any video, still testing!), the temporary image pops up and subsequently "covers" the swf.

I've tried changing the w-mode and altering the transparency of the overlay but no deals.

Does anyone know if changing window argument from the getURL call in Flash would do it? Gonna keep debugging, but would appreciate any input.

Best,
kevin