jquery + shadowbox = negative

jchunk
Hi there guys,
I'm trying to get Shadowbox working on a website - just to display images in a boy. Sadly, it doesn't work. Beneath the code I'm using.

[code]

The non-working example can you find here: http://www.brokinterieur.nl/showroommodellen

The question is, what am I doing wrong? Firebug output says something like 'can't find skin' and/or 'can't find language', but these settings aren't necessary, right?

Re: jquery + shadowbox = negative

Wizzud
Wrong.
You need a skin, a language, and whatever players you plan on using.
http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/usage.html#setup

Re: jquery + shadowbox = negative

jchunk
Cannot get it to work with this code beneath. Very disappointing. :(

<script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function(){ var options = { handleException: report, displayNav: false, handleUnsupported: 'remove', autoplayMovies: false }; Shadowbox.init(options); Shadowbox.loadSkin('classic', 'http://www.brokinterieur.nl/src/skin'); Shadowbox.loadLanguage('en', 'http://www.brokinterieur.nl/src/lang'); Shadowbox.loadPlayer(['img', 'html'], 'http://www.brokinterieur.nl/src/player'); }); </script>
Anyone? If I call lang, skin and player above the var options it doesn't as well.

Re: jquery + shadowbox = negative

Wizzud
The Shadowbox.load___ functions will not work with DOM Ready functionality.

Either switch to window.onload, or include the necessary js/css files directly. (I recommend the latter.)

Either way, the skin. language and players need to be present before calling Shadowbox.init().