link doesn't open shadowbox - picture just opens in new window

link doesn't open shadowbox - picture just opens in new window

total newbie
Hey,

I need some help. Sorry if I'm posting a question that has been asked before. I've been looking for an answer but I couldn't find a proper answer!

I'm have a webpage with an iframe where my content is displayed. As it was suggested I included:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="shadowbox.css">
on the main site's <head> element, not in the iframe.

And the following is on my iframe:

Now, when I click on the thumb the pic just opens in a new window instead of opening in the shadowbox.
Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Re: link doesn't open shadowbox - picture just opens in new window

total newbie
sorry, my link wasn't displayed right... it should look like this:

So the following is on my iframe:

--> of course here I open the  element then:
 href="gallery/images/mypic.jpg" rel="stylesheet">

Re: link doesn't open shadowbox - picture just opens in new window

ltooz
total newbie wrote
sorry, my link wasn't displayed right... it should look like this:

So the following is on my iframe:

--> of course here I open the  element then:
 href="gallery/images/mypic.jpg" rel="stylesheet">

"<"a href="gallery/images/mypic.jpg" rel="shadowbox">"<"img src="gallery/thumb/mypic_thumb.jpg" />

this should do it, providing all your head definitions are good.

Remove the "" cover "<" a and "" "< " img

Cheers,

Louis