listenOverlay defeat from individual links broken?

listenOverlay defeat from individual links broken?

DMoriarty
Thanks, first, for adding the b>listenOverlay defeat to version 1.0.

By setting the value to false in the initialization for Shadowbox on the page, I can get  a truly modal window -- BUT -- if I try to set the listenOverlay value from an individual link, it appears to have no effect.

I'm figuring it didn't get added to the link parser (duh  ).

Happily, in the implementation I'm using the defeat on, it's the only Shadowbox implementation on the page. But this could be an issue, say, if I wanted to create a modal implementation of Shadowbox on the same page as my image gallery (where I want users to be able to escape easily).

Anyhow, first releases... huh?

I LOVE Shadowbox, BTW!

(And kicked in a few bucks under my real name to show my appreciation, as we all should consider if we end up using the software.)

Re: listenOverlay defeat from individual links broken?

DMoriarty
I should clarify that 'mixed overlayListen'  example:

If I wanted to have a non-modal shadowbox gallery, for instance, but then ALSO have a fully modal Shadowbox window for my contact form.

Re: listenOverlay defeat from individual links broken?

I see what you're saying. When I implemented the fix, I didn't think that people would want it truly modal in one situation and not in another. It would be a trivial modification (I think), and I think it would keep the API more consistent throughout. Good suggestion.

Re: listenOverlay defeat from individual links broken?

HankHank
Thanks the author for an excellent script!

I have the same error. That is I can not receive really  modal window.
I look forward patches.