losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

ehohio
Need help with a site layout.

When loading .swf video in shadowbox I get the video to play but no overlay for the page itself.
I guess I am missing something. Link to page below...

http://www.kucia.com/portfolio08

Any help would be great. Not a JavaScript wizz.

Thanks.

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

IchDu
Which browser do you use?

In my FF and IE 7 it is working well with the overlay!

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

ehohio
Wow. Your right. Didn't try it on a Windows system.
Not working on my Mac, FF 2. Works in Safari 3.

Any thoughts on why FF is treating it different?

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

ehohio
Guess it would have helped to read the compatible browser list again.

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

Oreamnos
I was having the same problem.  The opacity of the background was working for images but not for movies.

But, by uploading the 'build' directory to the same directory my 'src' directory was in, this fixed the problems for video.

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

ehohio
Here is my directory set up:

Not sure if you would want your images and video in the same folder and than place the page in that folder?

Let me know what your file set up is.

Thanks
Eric

Re: losing background overlay on .swf/.flv

Oreamnos
my set up is:

index.html
build/
src/
images/
video/

your video files can be anywhere you want.  i keep them in the video directory

eric