minimum size on images

brco3837
One more question before I leave today.  I implemented shadowbox for a very large list of images retrieved from my server.  Unfortunately some of these images are actually buttons, fillers, etc. which means that they may be less than 200px wide and cause the gallery browser buttons to disappear.
If I set the rel attribute as shadowbox[IMG];width=200 it stretches these small images to fit the new shadowbox window.
My question is, Is there any way to make shadowbox have a minimum width that will not stretch smaller images to fit?
Thanks in advance

Re: minimum size on images

Sorry...no minimum width. Why would you want to display such a small image in a Shadowbox anyways?

Re: minimum size on images

brco3837
Many of our customers actually use images in their menus or other places which makes for small button-like images.  They have control of these images through a management console, in this management console I allow them to preview the images (through shadowbox) and many of them are too small for the gallery controls to show.  Not a big deal not to have the controls just a convenience.