moving title to the bottom and allow scroll

moving title to the bottom and allow scroll

anfractuosities
I modified shadowbox.css in order to move the title to the bottom of the image.

<code>
#sb-title{
position:absolute;
bottom:0;
</code>

This works perfectly, but for one issue. I am using html markup to make a multiline title; also works perfectly, except for when the multi line title, which is actually a description is long enough to extend beyond the bottom of the browser window.

Because #sb-container's position is set to fixed, I cannot scroll to view the rest. If I set this to absolute instead, I can scroll, but so does the overlay, any suggestions?

*edit -- i did a temp fix by making the overlay the same color as the background of the page, and then set sb-title to absolute

Re: moving title to the bottom and allow scroll

HenzeBerkheij
to keep the shadowbox on one position you should indeed change the css...

change the sb-overlay to a fixed position and top and left to 0 and the sb-container to static...

if you want to open the view @ scrollposition I suggest looking at my fix here: http://shadowbox-js.1309102.n2.nabble.com/Is-it-possible-to-prevent-shadowbox-from-automatically-resizing-tp3560684p3560684.html

originally designed to stop the resizing and keep the viewport at full size ..

Re: moving title to the bottom and allow scroll

anfractuosities
thank you thank you thank you!!!