overlay displays at bottom of page instead of over page

overlay displays at bottom of page instead of over page

yyilmaz
When a link is clicked, the overlay renders at the bottom of the page 9so I need to scroll down to see it). The media (image) shows under that...

I am using mootools.

The thing obviously works, but is placed incorrectly somehow. I have a feeling it may have to do with the CSS / floated elements already on the page, but this may be unrelated.

Has anyone experienced this??

I've added a couple screen grabs - I took 2 to illustrate multipages.. view them as one image.

I've set the overlay as red, so it can be seen against the black page background.. clicking on the overlay (as it should) hides the image and the overlay.

Re: overlay displays at bottom of page instead of over page

yyilmaz
UPDATE:

I've stripped all elements from the page to rule out any CSS issue.
I'm still getting the same issue.
Here's my HTML source:

<head>
        <title>File Manager</title>
        view

Re: overlay displays at bottom of page instead of over page

yyilmaz
Sorry.. I'm an idiot.

The media attribute in the <style> tag should be screen, not print !!!