problems updating to run Vimeo on iPad

keith2001
updating my site to be HTML5 friendly. Previously ran through flash

tried to follow some previously posted answers but still having problems. Can someone try to set me right please? I'm sure i'm making some dumb mistake.

here's my header:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="sb/shadowbox.css" />
my body:

<ul id="mycarousel">
<li>Mo </li>
</ul>

Thanks

Be gentle, coding is not my day job

Re: problems updating to run Vimeo on iPad

rashedibragimov
To watch Vimeo video in HTML5 player, open a video webpage, clicking the “Switch to HTML5″ button under the video playing window. The player will respond and load instantly. And then the video will start to play, you don’t have to waste time and wait for the video buffering. I don't know much about this. Click here.

Re: problems updating to run Vimeo on iPad

Richard Vincent
When I open up a vimeo video on the Safari app on both my iPhone and iPad, they both work fine no problems.Now I have created an iPhone app which has a UIWebView and loads a vimeo player video and that works fine too.