process_link ideas??

zezinozen
I am trying to handle this to be opened with shadowbox:

Nothing I get but nerves :), so, there must be something to do with the way that process_link works?!!!, or have more errors in the sintax?¿

Any help much appreciate, thanks very much and all the best

Re: process_link ideas??

Wizzud
What is the actual resultant HTML?
It is the client-side HTML that Shadowbox interacts with, not the server-side PHP that produces the HTML.

Re: process_link ideas??

zezinozen
This is the result:

http://www.xxxxxx.com/content_pages.php?page=help

If I understood it all right, This is not the right place to write..?!, because is the server-side PHP is the one that produces the htlm, any suggestion about where should it go?, and my question is telling you that I am not a "pro", although I can understand your reply! ;-).

Thanks very much for your time and patience, all the best!

Re: process_link ideas??

Wizzud
Try setting rel to 'shadowbox;player=iframe' (assuming you have the iframe player included?)