quicktime video background color

gfox
i dont know if theres already a thread answering this, but here goes...

i have some quicktime files, and no matter how i resize my shadowbox (exact file size, slightly smaller than file size, etc)- there is always a slight white border/background on the outside of the video. ive tried to mess with the css and js, but i cant seem to find what controls that background color.

can i somehow change the color of that background?

what options do i have to change that- i need it to be black, not white.

thank you much to whoever can help me out.

Re: quicktime video background color

ltooz
the best way is to move all quicktime movie format like mov, mp4 to jwplayer container and use this player to play is the best. Jwplayer gives the fullscreen option. Quicktime plugin is not very user friendly.

Check it out here

Cheers,

Louis

Re: quicktime video background color

ltooz
If you really want to use the quicktime, try this to see if it changes the background. It worked on swf
<
a rel="shadowbox[demo];height=300;width=450;options={flashParams:{bgcolor:'#000000',allowfullscreen:true}}" href="/testvideos/flowers.swf" title="Play SWF File">

Cheers,

Louis