If your rel=lightbox is messing up your rel=shadowbox do the following:
- In the Shadowbox options, make sure: Enable Smart Loading = false.
- Do a search (in the Shadowbox main root dir) in these two files: core.js in cache.js for the words: lightbox|shadowbox
- Delete the first part (in each instance): lightbox|
- Stick those two files over the other ones and refresh.
My rel=lightbox is messing up my rel=shadowbox - shadowbox are opening images with the rel=lightbox tag and I don't want that to happen.
You however seem to have the sollution but for me being able to utilize it there're a few question marks which need to be stretched out first, and I would really appreciate it if you, or someone else, would help me with that.
1. Where do I find the shadowbox options or settings that everyone is talking about? How do I go about enabling the Smart loading option? Shall I just list it in the HTML-document below the init? In that case - what is the proper coding? Is it: (?)
2. I don't understand what you mean by "Shadowbox main root directory." My shadowbox just consists of one js-file and one css-file, and as far as I know I have nothing installed on my computer. So where do I find this directory?