server-generated JSPs

havarti
I am having trouble loading pages from my application into the shadowbox "window". I have added 'jsp' as an extension (which works fine for standard URLs, e.g. "http://servername/some.jsp"), but when I use URLs with parameters appended to the page name or use "/someServlet?forward=/some.jsp" the script fails. Is there a way to have shadowbox not look at an extension, but load any page or item into the viewer?

Thanks.

Re: server-generated JSPs

I don't know why Shadowbox would have a problem loading content from URL's with parameters appended. All it does is takes the URL and puts it directly into an iframe. Could you show some sample code?