shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje

shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
Hi to all, sorry for my english, i'll try to be undestandable...

i'm trying to make shadowbox works into a js gallery "galleriffic"; to get some optional information on some pictures;
 my paths are good ( as far as i know ^^ ) and i think that the scripts are enabled in the good order...

perhaps it is just impossible or i did something wrong ..?

Some code to figure out the trouble (it's naughty for now...just testing...) :

line 11of the code source

<link href="css/css.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="css/basic.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="css/galleriffic-5.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/cssinlinecontent.css">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="shadowbox/shadowbox.css">

That is for the scripts!
Now the html :
the div "about" in wich i have my pict to call the shadowbox, i put an hard link to the image thereto not have strange behaviour in the post; line 112 of the code :

Did i do something wrong in the script order ...? where my trouble is coming from ?
Can take a look at the source code there : http://u.j.e.free.fr/seb/test.html

The trouble could be caused by my div "about" which is in the "caption" div of galeriffic..... ?
Thanks a lot for trying helping me
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
No one has any idea so?

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

Page can't find shadowbox.css and shadowbox.js!

Tip: Use Firefox with Firebug extension installed, and check Firebug's Console tab for errors, and Net tab for successfully loaded files!
uje

hum i looked at it...but THANKS a lot i go check that right now !
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
ok ok i changed that :

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/shadowbox.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/shadowbox.js"></script>
which are the good paths...but it still not working, i really do not know why...
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
the page test is there now :
http://u.j.e.free.fr/seb/print01.html  it still not working :(

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

Wizzud
uje wrote
the page test is there now :
http://u.j.e.free.fr/seb/print01.html  it still not working :(
I repeat:

Page can't find shadowbox.css and shadowbox.js!
(Both files are being looking for in a folder called shadowbox/, and not being found!)

Tip (again!): Use Firefox with Firebug extension installed, and check Firebug's Console tab for errors, and Net tab for successfully loaded files!
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
oh...sorry, i sent an old wrong version doing some changements , all my fault.....
About the extensions, i used to work with, but new Os = no installation of them is possible, ( do not know why... )

The paths are good, again now, but it still not working,

sorry again to have made you lose some time because of my bad moves... :s

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

Wizzud
Running this ...
Shadowbox.open({content:'print01.html#inline-sample', player:'inline', width:500, height:300});
... in Firebug's Console works, so Shadowbox is failing to attach (or act on) link events. This might have something to do with all the unparsed php, so renaming your file to *.php would a good first step?
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
In fact the php , is not effective....but following your advice, i deleted it, there was no need to keep it.... but i also tried to rename the page in *.php but there's no ameliorations in the behaviour.
You still can look there :
http://u.j.e.free.fr/seb/print01.html and there so
http://u.j.e.free.fr/seb/print01.php

thanx for your help
uje

Re: shadow box inside a gallery js is not working

uje
i'm sorry but it still not work :(