shadow overlay dissaperas after ajax call, using bubbling library - method Dispatcher.

shadow overlay dissaperas after ajax call, using bubbling library - method Dispatcher.

sanctuary29
Hello everyone.

Thanks for the effort on this forum.

I have an interesting question.

I am creating a website with several pieces made with YUI. I installed shadowbox to show some youtube videos.

The whole navigation in the site is made with ajax, no refresh. I am using bubling library for the ajax calls. The method is called: Dispatcher. I tested everything in firefox, opera and safari (PC) and it worked ok.

But internet explorer 7  is presenting some strange behaviour. The first time a tab is accessed, and a link is clicked, it shows the whole effect completely, in other words the overlay (shadow) appears. But after i refresh the same page or go to other page and test other link with shadowbox, the video box goes up but no shadow around it.

I know that somehow/something is telling iE7 to change the overlay color to white. But i have no clues.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Re: shadow overlay dissaperas after ajax call, using bubbling library - method Dispatcher.

Wizzud
Web-accessible example page?