shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

taihan
Hi,
shadowbox works fine but when i want to close it the default black background which covers the site doesn't disappear, only the actual shadow Box disappears.
Long story short, in the end I got just a plain black screen.

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

Could you provide a sample page?

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

taihan
This post was updated on .
Thanks for answering.
Go to the news section and then click on the "[...]" that should open the shadow box in firefox at least. You should see what I'm talking about from there.

Well at this point I would like to ask you something. Is it possible to launch the shadowbox from cs3 flash's fullscreen mode? That would be great since you might noticed that my site has the fullscreen function.

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

claudio leng
I have same problem, I it the X button but nothing happens, the SB don't close, to close i must it the refresh button on my browser.

This error ocur on IE7, IE8, FF3.

http://www.somela.cl/index2.php

it on SOMELA in the white square

If anybody have same problem or maybe a solution, PLEASE let me know.

TAHNKS!!!!

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

claudio leng
SORRY the direction is:

http://www.somelamama.cl/index2.php

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

Shadowbox does not overlay well on Flash websites. This is because it is extremely difficult (if not impossible) to find a way to reliably position a modal overlay over a Flash movie across all browsers.

well I'm not sure to what your refering right now. To my question about calling shadowbox from flash's fullscreen function? Or about the shadowbox 3.0 isn't closing right? Well it's the second one, I used the previous version and it worked fine in my flash page. It closed right and all.
fnb

Re: shadowbox 3.0b not closing right

fnb
i had the same problem, explicitly calling the image player solved it:

Shadowbox.init({
    players:  ['img']
});