shadowbox and responsive design question

shadowbox and responsive design question

CurrentWave
I did a search but didn't find an answer to my question - will Shadowbox work in a responsive design, resizing website?

I want to use Shadowbox to open up a media player, but I'm wondering how this might look on a phone for example.

Thanks for your thoughts ~

Re: shadowbox and responsive design question

ron lakin
I have used it many times with responsive designs and found no problem since I have the viewport to resize