shadowbox close video

studentproject
How can I make a shadowbox close when clicked on video? (actually it's touchscreen so touched) Atm it pauses when it's clicked once and you have to double click it to resume (as it's supposed to I guess..), which doesn't work very well since the touchscreen is what it is, one of the first "good ones". I have found examples of closing an image, but so far they haven't worked. I'm not really the coder in the project but I was supposed to look for this and I'd be really happy if someone could help me with it.