shadowbox confusion

himilcar

Hey I just installed shadowbox on drupal 7, gave it permission, and installed the third party software as a base standalone. I put it under sites/all/libraries/shadowbox/ but it seems to just give a faded black screen when I test it. I am getting pretty confused because I cant even seem to figure out how to even set up the gallery. I tried to follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJGnmJLjHY and a couple others, but I cant seem to figure out how he is attaching images on his basic page. I don't have those options, I am guessing those are shadowbox options and my shadowbox is not formatting properly(4:44 under text book in video). I have been trying to figure this out for hours, any help would be much appreciated.

My guess is since the test page is not working, that I did something very wrong at the start.

Thanks